[lit-ideas] Re: When a civilized society fights a barbarous one

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:15:43 -0700 (PDT)

Did Diana West write this ?

These Boots Were Made For Walking Lyrics

You keep saying you've got something for me.
something you call love, but confess.
You've been messin' where you shouldn't have been a
messin'
and now someone else is gettin' all your best.

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what
they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over
you.

You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'
and you keep losin' when you oughta not bet.
You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'.
Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right
yet.

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what
they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over
you.

You keep playin' where you shouldn't be playin
and you keep thinkin' that you?ll never get burnt.
Ha! I just found me a brand new box of matches yeah
and what he know you ain't HAD time to learn.

Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!

http://mail.yahoo.com