[lit-ideas] Re: What's THIS ?!?

  • From: Thomas Hart <tehart@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:18:33 -0400

I think the restriction refers to performance, not to reading passages to your
sweetie.

My son gave my wife and I Kindles for Christmas. As a result we've changed our
book buying habits to a large extent, and buy e-books from Amazon a good deal.
Many of the Penguin classics and the Oxford World Classics are available as
e-books, and many university presses have e-books available at far less than
their outrageous hardcover and softcover prices. The exceptions include
Princeton, which is still selling paperback volumes of Kierkegaard at $50-60
rather than at more modest Kindle prices.

"All women are created equal.
Then some become Marines"

Katy Perry video for "Part of me"

Thomas Hart