[lit-ideas] Re: What, then, is wanting to know?

  • From: Walter Okshevsky <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:48:41 -0330 (NST)

Neither. Both accounts are self-refuting. The motives cited have no
necessary epistemic worth, and, hence, neither we nor A or N have rational
grounds for accepting or maintaining either one of them. (But then of
course I only say that to satisfy my desires and instinctive need for
happiness. As is the case with your agreement or disagreement with my
claim.)

Walter O.
Memorial U