[lit-ideas] Re: What then is so rare as a day in June?

  • From: carol kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:23:45 -0700

O Lawdie, lawdie. Family estrangement, is all. Standard family misery, like
King Lear.
ck

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Was it a case of private messages that went public, or of public messages
that went private ?

These things happen, I suppose.

O.K.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Think metaphorically.
ck>

Btw, which metaphor?

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 22:24, Donal McEvoy <
donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Think metaphorically.
ck>

Thanks. Tried. Can't.

Dnl

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 8:36, carol kirschenbaum <
carolkir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Think metaphorically.
ck

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 12:35 AM, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Carol,
divorced by the male she begat>

O Carol, is this some curveball-crazy Biblical-oedipal type thing?

Dnl
Ldn

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 4:55, David Ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Me? I wrote episode two of "Hereabouts" and the rest was silence.

I think maybe the father, son and holy cheese--created they say, by dirty
hay--took the last train for the coast. Either that or everyone's pining
for whatever people pine for in June. Fjords, Chevys and the moon,
presumably.

David Ritchie,
dun playing in
Portland,