[lit-ideas] Re: What the fuck is going on here?

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:00:53 +0100

Yeah, but can you unsubscribe? Are you that intelligent?

Meanwhile the rest of the list, including me who looks on with interest, can enjoy the literary wrangling and general verbosity touched with a few clever jokes and suchlike.

Simon Ward
Working myself up to go the doctor, on Dartmoor (just).
----- Original Message ----- From: <cblists@xxxxxxxx>