[lit-ideas] Re: What is the Opposite of Right?

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:04:31 +0100 (BST)

The Gold Standard IQ test here (apparently based on a US one) asks

"Why should you pay taxes?"

As I wasn't really being tested I took the liberty of noting libertarians might
object, then, answered.

Wrong.

So, I tried again.

Wrong.

After much prompting, I did find the er right answer, the only right answer.

Any guesses?

Judy Evans, Cardiff