[lit-ideas] Re: What are we doing here?

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:14:01 -0500

I have known/heard/listened to some of you longer than people in my day to day life. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Each morning I check to see what you've concerned yourselves with. I keep your poetry to reread on dark days. Your names are magic in my mouth. You are blessed company. And I thank you for enriching my life.
____

This is one of the nicest things I've read, and it took considerable emotional courage to offer it. Ditto to all of you, without exception. (Well maybe the guys who come on the list to sell things are not considered here....)