[lit-ideas] What are we doing here?

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:30:40 -0500

What are we doing here? Who are we? How did we find each other? Why do we find each other interesting? A few glasses of red wine in (early, I know, but there was a gallery opening this afternoon) and I want to ask existential questions. I have known/heard/listened to some of you longer than people in my day to day life. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Each morning I check to see what you've concerned yourselves with. I keep your poetry to reread on dark days. Your names are magic in my mouth. You are blessed company. And I thank you for enriching my life.
Ursula
in faraway North Bay...