[lit-ideas] Re: What a day! Context is everything

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:23:03 -0230

Since "Context is everything" is as self-contradictory a proposition as
"Propositional content is everything," we may validly conclude that ... oops,
must run. Grades are due within hours. But I'm sure others gathered here
amongst us will be able to provide a valid conclusion to the syllogism.

From the land of blazing sunshine, raspberries in backyards, sandy beaches,
frolicing whales and final exams,

Walter O

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php