[lit-ideas] Re: Weird Habits

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:42:45 -0500

I didn't count them until I noticed that they all looked around the same
length (this is what happens when I get into serious procrastination mode).
Only _then_ did I count them, and much to my surprise they all had eleven
lines!  Of course, both of my margins have to be aligned.  I can't just have
the left side margin aligned.  Then the alignment on the right side is all
jagged and that's just intolerable.  I can't stand it.  Well, it's the end
of December.  I'm starting to go a little batty anyway.  I probably won't
see the light of day until December 6th.  Except to emerge for a German
exam.  So if anyone feel like sending me flowers or chips (I love chips) or
maybe a bottle of wine or two or three or four, feel free.  I'll be here.
Oh yes, I'll be here.

Erin
Toronto