[lit-ideas] We truly ARE all doomed ....(and all I was trying to do was to find a piece by Patinkin...)

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:23:46 -0500

Posted By: Anonymous 06/09/07   I wonna love you has taken my girlfriend and
I through euphorical excursions within ourselves while making passionate
love. It's a song I recommend passionately.    Posted By: amy, NC
05/29/07   this
is a very good song to just set around and listen to while cleaning house or
just when your riding in the car with friends.    Posted By: Anonymous
05/10/07   i wanna love you is my favoritest song of all time i love
it.ialways listen to it its the best!    Posted
By: amanda 04/21/07   yer i will have 2 agree this is the best song yet and
4 once im not agreeing wiff my mum im allowed 2 mack my own decicions and
this is one of them go akon and snoop dog i want ya i love ya and i will
smack that any day. xoxoxoxoxo    Posted By: LINDA 04/19/07   I like this
song cuz it's a bumstuff. Hearing Akon sing and Snoop raps, I had to luv it
cuz it gets no better than that.Both men are so talented n sexy, it pleases
me to watch them on TV everytime.Do ur thin my African brother Akon.    Posted
By: Anonymous 04/14/07   Akon is so cool that everyone thinks his
songs rock    Posted
By: Anonymous 04/14/07   I like this song especially snoop dogg the beat is
nice and i think snoop dogg is sexy and akon. michelle     Posted By:
Anonymous 04/09/07   I like this song especially snoop dogg the beat is nice
and i think snoop dogg is sexy and akon. michelle N.Y 04/09/07
Posted By: jak,
AL 04/08/07   I like this song very much especially the parts that AKON
sing.IT is off the HOOK!