[lit-ideas] Re: We Americans Who Love Rather Than Hate Our Nation

  • From: Eric <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:02:20 -0400

On 9/24/2010 12:46 AM, Mike Geary wrote:
  I think of ALL moral virtues as those behaviors that spring  from
the recognition that all human beings have an equal right to existence and
that by virtue of their existing, they deserve respect, consideration, and
care to at least the measure that we expect for ourselves.  Secular liberal
values to me are straight out of the Sermon on the Mound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WaXrsFLgo&feature=related