[lit-ideas] Re: Watersports, 3-4-11

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 01:34:02 +0000 (GMT)

No violence supposed and the landscape looks like a Constable; just that,
despite some rusty water so that it's hardly the place to drown some kittens,
the dogs look so frisky you'd be loathe to let a badger loose in front of them
nevermind dangle a dead otter. Strangely, in the two before last it almost
seems that a golden shower might be imminent or have already passed, but in the
very bottom one there isn't even any cumulo nimbus in sight.

Donal
Thankfully not visiting New Zealand anytime soon
Staying put viz. London

From: Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] Watersports, 3-4-11
To: "Lit-Ideas" <Lit-Ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>