[lit-ideas] Re: Waterboarding Bodies Mattered

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 4/24/09, John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Waterboarding Bodies Mattered
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 24, 2009, 3:46 AM

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have no problems with Omar being accorded the same treatment within
the U.S. legal system as any other U.S. citizen, which is the issue of
the article I linked to earlier.

Point of information. Is Omar a U.S. citizen? Am I wrong to believe he is not?

*No, I am not. I do not hold US passport, nor do I vote in the US. I have
no visa for the US, nor any intention to even go there in foreseeable future.
Yet legislation is made in the US that may concern me.
I find that somewhat odd.

O.K.