[lit-ideas] Wallace -- 50 Years

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 04:50:20 -0600

Has anyone else taken a look at "50 Years From Today", by Mike Wallace?
 It's a pretty interesting collection of 60 "great minds" (I quote from the
fly-leaf:  astrophysicists, internet pioneers, conservation biologists,
neurologists, military commanders, world leaders, economists, inventors,
national medal of technology winners, astronomers) on what they project the
world will be like in another half century.  I'm a little surprised by how
cohesive and consistent many of the ideas are with one another.  Most of
them seem to see a pretty similar future out there.

Julie Krueger