[lit-ideas] Re: Violence as Destruction of Doubt

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:26:41 -0500

Rice Toys:

Gee. I thought we were talking about public language and public symbol systems. If we are also talking about private language, no contest. You got it babe.

Hang on, Rice Toys, I am talking about public language. Unless you consider the symbolizations of logicians to be private language, or mathematical symbols to be private language or electrical schematics to be private language or the vocabulary of metaphyscians to be private language or the vocabulary of any technical langugage to be a private language -- if you do, then I agree with you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>