[lit-ideas] Re: Villa Speranza

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:07:51 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Palma has yet not told us where he
> was born. Am  I to take it's VENETO? And
> where in VENETO?
> JLS

JLS has not yet told us where he was born. Am I to take it was a manger? And
where in the manger? And were the cattle lowing?

JLS' facetitious, factitious, and ficticious digressions continue to beckon
like arcania from the main route, but we might be best avoiding them. JLS has
suggested he moves so fast it is hard for others to keep up, but he does not
seem to acknowledge that with each move he tends to take the goal-posts with
him, making any worthwhile "game" very difficult to play.

Donal
Who likes to come on as a substitute and score a late winner, if you're asking
Darkening England