[lit-ideas] Re: Vikings

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:01:41 -0600

JLS:
>"Between you and I, I go for I anyday"

An I for an I?

DR:
>>Apologies for the choice of example.  Nothing "correct" about rape
and pillage.<<

Unless you're a Viking.  Remember the Olde Vinking Drinking Songe:

"Rape and pillage, rape and pillage,
They go together like plunder and village,
plunder and village,
you can't have one,
no, you can't have one
without the other."

[apologies to all those who have been raped, pillaged or plundered].

Mike Geary
Memphis