[lit-ideas] Re: Viewing North Carolina, America from the Baltic

  • From: david ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:11:30 -0800

On Nov 14, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Lionpainter <lionpainter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(For the observer of America versus the Baltic, and any others.)

Greetings,

This is my first time joining in. I have silently read the posts for years,
and enjoyed the conversations. Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts and
opinions.

Here are some tidbits from the point of view of the USA southern bits:

May I be the first to welcome your contribution. And your spadders :)

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon