[lit-ideas] Re: Victor/Victoria

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:43:38 EST

This is like a bad Soap........

Julie Krueger
ready to hand out the haldol, lithium, etc.

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Victor/Victoria  Date:
12/10/05 9:49:04 AM Central Standard Time  From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _THEORIA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:THEORIA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent on:
First, let me say  that this is Bill Cassidy writing, Ireneâs husband.  I've
been out of town  for a few days and I come back and my wife tells me I'm
dead.  I just read  some of what she posted and I must say, the beatings with a
wet noodle will  start shortly.  But before that, some explanations are in
order.  As  you all know Irene was on phli lit and when it ended she in fact
couldn't get on  it.  But when she was on phil lit she talked about the list
endlessly and  badgered me into co-authoring her philosophical and economic
posts
(the little  wench doesn't know Galbraith from Keynes without a score card).
Against my better judgment, she finally  badgered me into getting on the list.
She made up a name for me and asked me to do it with a pen name.  I,  at the
time reluctantly, agreed.  Why go  through these gyrations on her part, you
ask?
 Because she thought that Andreas would  shut me out the way she was shut
out.  So I did it, initially for her, but then I learned to like the list in
its
own right.  Now apparently I'm  dead.  I have no idea why she killed  me off,
but rest assured, I am quite alive.  I work in New York  City.  If anyone is
ever in NY, e-mail me.  I'd love to meet you for a drink some Friday nig ht.
I will keep the Andy name if no one has  any objections.  My apologies to all
those who Irene misled  in her little psychotic episode here.  And now for
those noodles  ...