[lit-ideas] Re: Victor Hanson in Iraq

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:30:07 -0600

Have you reported this almost insurmountable advantage to your black mayor and your majority black city council? Maybe they can spin up an exploratory committee. I've already made a note to myself to call our black mayor and our 2/3 black city council about it.

On Dec 13, 2006, at 6:11 AM, Mike Geary wrote:

but I do own a privilege over many human beings -- that is, the immense, almost insurmountable advantage that my white skin gives me over black skinned people in America, especially in the South where racism is still pervasive and deeply embedded.