[lit-ideas] Re: Various translations of bin Laden's message

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:41:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Nov 1, 2004 5:38 PM
To: Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] Various translations of bin Laden's message

Three translations of the message from Osama bin Laden.

http://cryptome.org/us-eu-gap.htm

Black text = CNN
Italics = Translation by Mario Profaca in Europe.
Green = Translation by Aljazeera.net

There are differences. The CNN translation forgets to mention the election
fraud in Florida.

I find it remarkable that the US is unable to offer an authoritative
translation of these
messages.

A.A. Exactly.  I find it amazing that people actually will vote for Bush
because they think he is better against terrorism, when in fact under his
guidance we are in deaf to what al Qaeda is doing and have even created a
recuiting ground for terrorists.  If this were a movie, nobody would believe it.

Andy Amago

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com