[lit-ideas] Re: Vanunu's Secret

  • From: "Steven G. Cameron" <stevecam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:17:00 -0400

**America is currently a world belligerent.  Not only didn't I vote for
GWB, but would never consider voting for him -- unfortunately, his
perspective is the one the world sees (of us).  Are we a country of 300
million hostile Americans -- I'm an avowed pacifist and would prefer no
Arabs injured at all (nor Jews either)??  Similarly, the current "face"
of the Arab world is one the would delight in the annihilation of Israel
and the Jewish people. Undoubtedly, not all Arabs are anti-Jewish.
However, my best guess is that a majority of the several million Arabs
remain seriously hostile to Israel's continued existence -- and would be
happier if there were no Jews as well, yes.

TC,