[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 07:47:59 -0500

Mike Geary wrote:

"Nor will I lecture Phil even though he didn't come to my defense, round
aboutly or otherwise, but because like him, I am infinitely patient."

Congrats Gramps!  May the little one keep you young at heart throughout
your days.  It was Erin who needed the defense.  Erin, it was very funny
and don't let our resident misanthropic troll convince you otherwise.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON