[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:42:49 -0500

It was also Paul.

Man... I've heard this sooooo many times in my life. Like when a friend of mine tossed that maze/al tov cocktail in the street. Like when that guy was accused of spitting from the 5th floor of the business building at university. Like when I met a girl who I knew before who had a baby and she told me it was "some guy's".

PE: Really, this List will not function properly unless we have our stereotypes properly attributed. I will let this instance go since you are obviously shit-faced,

IA: And you are obviously eloquent.

Of course!

SNURRUBF BIRGUBF

P.S. it's NOT the enigma code