[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 03:23:23 -0800

In plain English, shove it, Omar. I'd tell you to fuck yourself, but this is
a polite list, and I would be loath to use such a common phrase towards a
kindly listmate who was simply offering a polite correction in usage
on-list.
Could it be that this correction was not meant in good humour, but rather as
a sly, sniping cut against someone who is Jewish? Hell yes.

So fuck off, Omar. My note of congratulations was not for you, to you, or
about you.

Carol.