[lit-ideas] Re: Usage in the USA?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:45:05 EDT

add capers, artichoke hearts, and jerk sauce.

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Usage in the USA?
Date: 8/15/06 7:54:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _carolkir@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:carolkir@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tahini, chili, and caviar rolled into a gigantic  polenta cookie--what a
treat. And with a face, yet. Who needs morning  cornflakes? Make it and we'll
enter it into some baking contest. Win a  bundle, never cook again.  Please.

Carol