[lit-ideas] Undelivered Mail, Wrapped in Lead Foil and Cotton, Returned to Sender

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:08:59 -0500

>>>This message has been blocked because it contains a banned word.

Once around the block.

The banned word is obviously "polymorphisms." We daren't suggest that things take different shapes or allow themselves to vary so as to be acted upon by natural selection. If we allow this outcast watchword, what will be next -- pleomorphisms?

So much for voting for change.

Spare change? Spare change from what? How shall we refrain from harming change?

Isn't voting itself change? Are we der Geist, der stehts vereint! Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht? Maybe not. Maybe one can vote for change. Because the more things change, the more they remain insane.

Yes, this mail will be undelivered. It will be returned. So will all the other mail. It will have missed its mark ... again. We and our crummy banned words. All of them. They who have no words shall return ours, only wrapped around the arrows of their disgruntlement. I think we should talk to them. Yeah, that'll fix everything.

Yours in Quatsch,
Malice in Underland