[lit-ideas] UPP's (Unidentifed Posted Photos)

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:23:42 -0800

No doubt I am being inordinately immodest by identifying all the photos I
post as coming from "Lawrence."  It cntinues to seem reasonable to me that
the various people who might log onto that blog will want to know such
things as who posted a photo, and, perhaps (if it isn't obvious) why.  But I
gather my view on this is a minority one.  I used to have the same problem
when I was in the aerospace committees I referred to in my note to John
McCreery.

For example, who posted the photo just now entitled "North Bay Today"?
There is an associated note describing the snow, but not the person who took
the photo.  The last person who posted a photo with Snow was Eric.  Is that
you, Eric?  If so, I never would have pictured you with a VW bus. . . . I
would have thought a Hummer or something with a Hemi.

There is someone hanging off the front porch, but if that's Eric I wouldn't
know, wouldn't know him if I tripped over him in a snow-drift . . . never
seen one of those either.

Lawrence