[lit-ideas] Re: UN question

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:25:49 -0700

Human rights commission
The peacekeeping in Cyprus.
the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

It's the creation of international standards that gives dissidents the standing to protest conditions in their countries, and pushes countries to join international standards.

The UN, and all internationalization bodies, helps to bring people out of the horrible disaster of nationalism and ethnic centrism.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>