[lit-ideas] Re: Try a Logic Problem

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 13:17:05 -0700

Phil wrote:

Robert concludes:

"Donal is right that Tarski doesn't invoke 'facts' and 'existence' in
setting out his quite general criterion of truth."

Huh?  Donal is the one going on about 'facts' and their 'existence'
while talking about T-sentences.  I was the one trying to avoid such
talk.

Phil is absolutely right. In cutting and pasting I lost sight of the paragraph in which Donal goes on about facts and their existence. My apologies to Phil for attributing someone else's views to him.

Robert Paul