[lit-ideas] Top 100 Public Intellectuals...

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:36:21 -0400

*FP* and Britain’s /Prospect/ magazine asked readers to vote for the top five public intellectuals from our Top 100 <http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3249>. The results are in. See who came out on top and what the results say about the world’s leading minds.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3260

The list above (Top 100) is also interesting. I was a bit appalled by how many names I didn't even recognize. But I loved the description of Christopher Hitchens as a polemicist.