[lit-ideas] Re: Toosday Poem

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:59:59 -0800

robert de niro gets a c

i just had no idea you wanted my essay to have evidence that matches the claims what is this
some kind of interior decorating exercise i make a claim it doesn't work
i make another what you don't like novelty and proactivationism
what's with you anyway we're all people here and we're getting along and we're fine right so
why all this claim and evidence bullshit
yeah i said bullshit
bullshit
can't i say that in this here academia
you lookin' at me
are you lookin' at me
the state of education these days sucks
i mean it really sucks
why'd they employ someone like you
you pay all this money and what do you get
grief is what
grief
nuttin' but grief

David Ritchie,