[lit-ideas] Re: Tomorrow's Poem Today?

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:37:28 -0700

I started out in Decision Science but now I'm majoring in Communications with a minor in History of Banter. I really like finding out how people spoke, like before, you know? Back then? What do I do with it? Well one niche I've thought of is bands? When they're on stage, filling the like time between songs? It's hard knowing what to say that's not lame, so I'm like, "go retro-banter with this, make a giant like steam powered speaking tube? Totally steam punk; get that guy away from the mike. Yeah!" I'll totally do that...and maybe I'll help this guy I met...who's really into bamboo.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon