[lit-ideas] Re: Today's situation with food

  • From: "David Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:02:07 -0500

Always a Roberts reader, and even a secret Irene affic...  I wouldn't
bust your (non-pork) chops if I didn't generally agree with you.
By-the-by, what are your thoughts on nuke power, considering that we
cannot reasonably expect the masses to limit their consumption of
electricity.

turning a dynamo,
d.

  An interesting discussion on today's situation with food, offering
  solutions as well as problems, from On Point:

  http://www.onpointradio.org/shows/2008/05/20080528_a_main.asp

--
Mail.com Autos- Powered by Oncars.com: Drive By Today!
http://www.oncars.com