[lit-ideas] To R. Paul: Public Apology

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:21:36 EST

Yes, and to echo W. O., I too thank you for your academic patience.

And hope you realise that if I'm being slightly offensive, is just because  I
don't _mean_ it.

Yes, I'm using the OED, but _while I can_, which is not in aeternibus.

But, yes, I should have checked about Anscombe, who I believe you knew
personally and came to love.

You must tell me more of your Oxford days, if you feel like. Onlist or
offlist.

-- And Good Night, List -- I think I've written my share (Palma, don't
insult me by suggesting "B. S.") for a holiday!

Good titles, Wager -- Open Court is really open.

Cheers,

JL

    ps. I'm cc RP in case he has me in IGNORE! :(, but then  he would ignore
the offlist, too. Isn't that a dilemma.