[lit-ideas] Re: Threefer Once More

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:26:21 -0700

On Sep 27, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

In any event, I was wondering if Detrius might have been a minor Persian tyrant who never quite got around to invading Greece.

The error is an understandable one. You'll recall that at our planning meeting we briefly discussed holding this year's welcoming cocktail party at the Temple of Darius, bar and grill, which is just off the high street in Hanga Roa. Where *did* we finally agree the party was going to be?

David Ritchie,