[lit-ideas] Re: Thought of the Day

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:56:07 -0400

Andy :"In Bush's case, they put personal gain over national honor."

It's not just personal gain.  It's also being drunk with power, now working on
absolute power.  And with all the gerrymandering, they are well on their way.
To show how far we have fallen from TR's vision, he was the great trust buster.
 He is probably rolling around in his grave while he thinks about the next
merger.  Ok, I know dead people don't think.  Or at least I think that.

Veronica