[lit-ideas] Re: Those healthier Canadians

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:52:03 EDT

I wonder how the consumption of fast food and fatty, fried, etc. food
compares?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Those healthier
Canadians  Date: 5/31/06 1:03:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
It's thought to be lifestyle, John.  In  particular, we in the UK
walk more (people of the relevant generation walk  more).