[lit-ideas] Re: The winner has already been selected?

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:52:33 -0500

The US got rid of a ruthless dictator (who was installed by the USA in
the first place (so who better to clean up the mess than the US)),
injected billions of dollars into Iraqi infrastructure (so Halliburton
is the Iraqi infrastructure? (no, the new sewers, roads and hospitals
are)) and moved Iraqi politics towards democracy (that remains to be
seen (but I am sure we all hope that it turns out that Andreas is wrong,
right?)).

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON