[lit-ideas] Re: The *who* of *when*?

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:33:57 -0700

On Apr 26, 2007, at 9:50 AM, Paul Stone wrote:

IN the past year, my band has undergone more personnel changes that Spinal Tap (fortunately, no dead drummers yet) Whilst we all liked the name "moan tangle", the guitarist thought it sounded "too porny" so I came up with "no vacancy"... We all liked it. That was about 6 weeks ago. Last week I woke up suddenly and thought "there's no way that a 'hotel' is going to want to put "TONIGHT: NO VACANCY" up on their marquee. So... I guess it's back to the drawing board.

What's wrong with, "Pond Hockey Hosers"?

David Ritchie,
ever helpful, in
Portland, Oregon