[lit-ideas] Re: The tone of philosophical debate

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:19:33 +0100

I really haven't got a clue what this philosophical debate is all about and I admit to never having heard of this fellow Strawson, however, when Chris Bruce, masquerading as Karl Trogge, says that he has reported the contents of a post on Lit-Ideas to his 'mentor' in England (who was or is 'very disturbed') are we to assume that this list is now a verifiable published format in which what we say can be used against us in some way.

I'd like to have confirmation on this from the moderators so that I know whether or not it would be worth my while working out how to unsubscribe.

Regards

Simon Ward
on the edge, Dartmoor