[lit-ideas] The sky is falling. No, really, the sky is falling.

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:20:33 -0800 (PST)

Humans manage to pollute anywhere they go.  Earth is covered in pollution, as
we all know, and now there's so much junk floating in space around earth's
orbit that it's posing hazards:

  http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/feb/24/spaceexplorationspacejunk

  The moon is covered with litter too, all that junk we left behind.  So,
Lawrence, you were saying about moving to another planet?  How long before that
planet would start to look like a slum?