[lit-ideas] Re: The nothing noths

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:14:42 -0600

I woke up this morning and decided not to make any decisions today. Which
is why I'm not going to send any posts to the List.  Reality remains at the
threshold of Being unable to decide it is it's own ontological reality,
that is to say, is it the inexorable operation of ineluctable laws, or is
it but the whims of a whimsical Whatever?