[lit-ideas] Re: The flu

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:50:22 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I personally love raw garlic.  I'll eat it as a treat on occasion, like in a
salad.  This recipe sounds over the top.  Warding off disease isn't like
warding off a vampire.  One food, however healthful, won't do it.  Life is too
complicated.  Trillions of cells need thousands of compounds, as in lots of
varied fruits and vegetables, some garlic ...

Andy