[lit-ideas] Re: The flu

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:41:32 EST

The fastest recipe for a cure for a cold (trust me, I've had *lots* of
experience):

2 Zinc morning and evening
4 echinaccea twice daily (boots immune system)
4 kyolic aged garlic (much more potent than other garlic) capsules morning  &
evening (anti-viral and anti-biotic properties)
2,000 mg Vit C daily

In 24 hours you'll be significantly better (but keep up the regime until
you're completely well or you'll instantly relapse).

Julie Krueger
all Mothers are doctors
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The flu  Date:
11/24/04 7:54:38 AM Central Standard Time  From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx