[lit-ideas] Re: The de-islamization of Europe

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:41:06 -0800

Good grief.  What your saying is irrelevant.  I object to assertions that
aren't supported.  I object to statements that purport to be conclusions but
aren't.  If someone is going to argue.  His argument needs to be logical.
This has nothing to do with new knowledge.  If you believe Andreas was being
logical then you need as much help as he does.