[lit-ideas] Re: The de-islamization of Europe

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:05:00 -0800

You are entering the realm of nonsense once again, Phil.  I made the
statement that a majority of Christians (including Catholics) opposed
pacifism.  You disagreed with me.  Your proof is that a majority of
Catholics cannot be opposed to pacifism because their leaders have ordered
them not to be.  That's nonsense, Phil.

I'm trying to stick to the point here, Phil, not branch out into other
considerations.

I will grant that more Christians are told by their leaders to be pacifistic
than are actually pacifistic.  There, can we move on?

Lawrence