[lit-ideas] Re: The de-islamization of Europe

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:18:43 -0800

Ursula:

Most Christians would agree with what I've written.  Only a small minority
believes Christianity is pacifistic and that by reading passages in a
Fundamentalist (Literalist) manner that was never intended by the author.
Your "flight of fancy" assertion assumes (whether or not you know it) that
this minority of Christians has the right interpretation and the majority is
engaged in a false interpretation.

Lawrence