[lit-ideas] Re: The de-islamization of Europe

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 02:02:12 -0000

I'd like to swear at this point, but I realise it wouldn't advance the
discussion.

Lawrence you are being deliberately obtuse. You know that you have, on many
occasions, made presumtuous comments about how the left thinks. On numerous
occasions I have picked you up on these comments because they don't conform to
how I think and what, in my understanding, are the views of those on the left.
Converesely, I have never challenged anything in your personal history and to
say that I have done so is both libellous and illogical.

Since the archives are available on the net (I presume they are), perhaps we
could both conduct some research. I'll go off and find posts of yours that make
presumptuous comments about how people on the left think. Meanwhile, you go off
and find comments of mine that challenge your personal history. Now I know for
certain that this won't interest you in the slightest, but if you turn down the
invitation, I'll feel quite comfortable with my charge of hypocracy and I'll be
sure to remind you of it in the future.

What do you say Lawrence? Two days for the research?

Simon